How to Accept Your Offer
Congratulations! You have received a conditional letter of offer from Navitas at UMass Boston.
Now you need to follow these few simple steps to accept your offer:
Complete the conditions on your letter of offer. If you don't understand one of the conditions, please email admissionsUMB@navitas.com .
Email all required visa documents to Navitas at UMass Boston. These documents include:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Certified copies of secondary school/high school transcripts. Must include all years and include English translations.***
- Certified copy of graduation certificate/diploma.
- Financial Declaration Form (financial ability must be demonstrated by completion of the International Applicant Financial Declaration form).
- Bank statements or letters from the bank showing sufficient funds in U.S. Dollars to cover the expenses of studies of one (1) year. These must have a minimum balance of $50,000 and be no older than 4 months.
- Copy of IELTS/TOEFL*/Pearson Versant results
- Certified copy of your passport
For Pre- Master's Students:
- Copy of current Resume/CV
- Three letters of recommendation- must be signed
- Statement of Purpose- must include your name and signature
Email to: admissionsUMB@navitas.com
Pay your fees as per your letter of offer. You can pay online, via bank check or wire transfer.Click here to pay online
That's it! Once you've accepted your offer, we will send you a confirmation notification and start processing your I-20.
*Send TOEFL results via ETA.org using UMass Boston code 3924
**Students transferring from local U.S. schools must provide a copy of their current I-20 and visa page from the passport.
***Stamped by agency or notary public.